Friday, May 14, 2010

ok i guess i'll finish the other one later. i started painting more on this one. the robot is a guy i used to draw in high school and was the first thing that i ever painted. if i can find the shirt that i painted him on i will put it up. these practice paintings i am doing are just quick practices so that i can work on my command of color schemes and just so that i can get faster and better at painting. i have always had a very strong emphasis on my drawing (which isn't bad i love drawing) but now i am trying to get out of my comfort zone and work on this while i still have the time to slack off on it. listen to me! i sound official! funny how i slack off from work with more work . . . oh and my website is now up (none of the links to the pages besides the home page are working yet but you can look at my homepage all day long if you want to . . . i know i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment