Monday, August 17, 2009

The second project I'm working on at safe kids is renewing their activity book on pedestrian safety. This is the cover minus the titles and logo. No this isn't my usual style, but i am working this way because i have to copy the style of an illustrator who did some work for safe kids a while back. i did everything except for the lady and the two kids. The illustrators name is John Worthen (i think thats spelled right). I have no other information on him and I can't find a website for him, so if this is somehow copyright infringing he can just know that I'm not getting paid for this job. All things considered, i like working in this more simplified style, maybe i'll try to do more with it now that I'm getting to know illustrator more.

1 comment:

  1. I've stopped looking at cartoons for kids in the same way now that i know its people like you who make them, its a nice feeling. Great stuff! Absolutely Lovely

    ReplyDelete